Linggo, Enero 29, 2012

thought for the day

“Action is the best interpreter of one’s behavior”
            We have different types of personality. We have introvert, extrovert and ambivert. As future teacher, we should realize that whatever types of personality our student may possess, observing our students behavior towards our lessons/daily activities could help us determine their feelings/thoughts about it. We should observe them whether they respond to the activities we prepared or not participating at all. In case of encountering introvert students, thorough observations of their actions could give us the idea of what they feel and what they think but of course we shouldn’t rely on their attitude all the time because we might misinterpret them, sometimes we should also consider the idea of talking to them so we could better understand them for us to develop a harmonious teacher-learner relationship and ensure learning would take place.
            As a student, I learned to be careful with my behavior. I learned to discipline myself though I’m not saying that I have now a perfect behavior. At least I learned how to hold myself in times I thought I’m going to lose it. Like for example I get mad on something, I try my best to hold my emotion and be calm after detaching from whatever negative emotion I have.
            I realized my future depends on my attitudes. I started to change some of my negative traits and improve some of positive attributes I have for me to have a healthy social relationship. I can say that some instances in life gave me the opportunity to improve myself emotionally. Like for example having encountered with people whom you don’t like. They would tend to irritate you but when you realize that you cannot avoid them you develop the behavior of acceptance and be able to adjust yourself in the said situation and eventually develop good social relationship.                                                        I’m not fond of sharing personal things or even open up myself to anyone. I’m not too closed with someone else but since I learned that my attitude defines me as a person, I’m able to face my weaknesses and currently struggling hard to turn it into my strength.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento