Linggo, Enero 29, 2012

Three sentences for getting success

“Three sentences for getting success:
 (1.) Know more than others.
 (2). Work more than others.
    (3). Expect more than others.
Every teacher should inculcate in their students mind the love of learning. It is one of teachers’ responsibilities to motivate their students in enriching their thoughts and ideas which could possibly help them progress as an individual. Each person should set their mind to know more than others because if they do success will chase them. It is also evident that successful people are those who really work hard and had dreamed, so we should work more than others and do not hesitate to provide a helping hands whenever there is in need. Never vacillate to offer help because as what the holy gospel says, whoever helped will receive more than what he has given. By following the three sentences for getting success (above) will be the time we could savor the true taste of what we call “success”. This term do not necessarily mean possessing a series of luxurious property but of  feeling the sense of contentment by simply knowing that you have done your part and you do your best not only by improving yourself but also contributing part of it to those who really in indigence.
In addition, this thought for the day challenged me to do my best, but with not too much expectation for Dr. Carlos said, “avoid believing too much in yourself”. As a future teacher, I should be five steps ahead of my students. Meaning I have to be more knowledgeable, and proficient in whatever I do inside the classroom. I must have the “mastery of the subject-matter” quality for me to be able to become an effective teacher because by having that professional attribute will give me the opportunity to success in my chosen field of study.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento