Linggo, Enero 29, 2012

The fear of suffering is worst more than suffering itself

“The fear of suffering is worst more than suffering itself”
            It is an ordinary scenario in student’s life that they feel pressured and uneasy to the point of thinking to quit. We must admit that by simply thinking that you will be having a hard time or you know you will lose is such a daily burden. As a teacher, when you sensed that there is a particular student whom you think suffers from what mentioned above, you should talk to him/her about it and give some advices which you think could guide him/her to be back on track. Teacher should open his student’s mind of the different options he/she could choose from if ever he will or will not continue what he/she has started. Advices such as focusing your mind positively, have faith that everything will be alright, will make the student feel at ease. Even by just showing your concern toward your student will already alleviate discomfort on his/her part.
            This thought for the day reminded  me on how I felt in facing life challenges. I was so afraid that I almost accept my ‘fate’ – being an out-of-school youth. I used to be so negative that I thought I may not able to enter college especially in PUPT because I thought it was tough. Yes, indeed, entering PUPT is tough! But now I know I could make it with Him in my side.
            As  I accepted the challenge of going back to school gives me the chance to grow as a person and to become stronger because of the different challenges I have faced and,  be able to experience more which means opportunity to become even more stronger. I now value the significance of life’s difficulties and ignored the failures I had in life. I mean, I’m not afraid to fail because I know failures will make me stronger and will motivate me to make another attempt for me to overcome the said matter.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento